As a leader within the Industrial Cleaning team at Enviro FM you will have the opportunity to work at some of our prestigious client sites in the Dublin area. You will be responsible for the delivery of a high-quality cleaning service to create a safe and healthy working environment for yourself, your team and that of our clients’ personnel and buildings.
When you join Enviro FM, you become a part of something great, a company passionate about developing its team and enabling them to excel. You will work with a diverse, committed, proficient, and enthusiastic management team and be guided by a highly experienced and approachable leadership team
The Role will primarily involve leading the team of Industrial cleaners and reporting to the Head of Industrial Operations on operational progress. Below is list of duties expected to be completed by the successful candidate.
- Quoting for works to be completed
- Ensure industrial cleaning staff carry out their duties to the required standards.
- Monitor and complete accurate registration of attendance and the scheduling of tasks ensuring adequate staffing levels
- Report weekly and monthly on-site performance
- Ensure training for your team is up to date
- Maintain site EHS&Q files
- Review and manage site KPI’s in line with client requirements
- Take responsibility for all site-specific method statements / risk assessments
- Conduct toolbox talks weekly
- Recruit and retain appropriate staffing levels in line with client expectation.
- Ensure all equipment is safe and fit for purpose
- Ensure timely restocking of consumables and a process for same is in place.
- Promote Health and Safety within the team and raise awareness amongst all staff of appropriate Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure right first-time practices are embraced by all team members
- Support and assist all industrial cleaner team members while they carry out their duties.
- Complete audits as per auditing schedule
- Record weekly timesheets and issue to payroll weekly
The Candidate will come from an Industrial Cleaning background, ideally with minimum of 1 year industrial cleaning supervisory/management experience completing similar tasks and duties.
The candidate will also:
- Be able to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and patience.
- Makes wise decisions on the spot when answering questions in a variety of different circumstances
- Communicates effectively with the management team, using their time to maximum advantage.
- Be a result oriented individual, seeking to provide excellent service and motivate and grow the team while adhering to best practice and being mindful of all health and safety matters.
What we offer:
Working with Enviro FM, you’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, Laptop and Phone
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
- Countless opportunities to grow within this budding young company
- Full training provided
- Full protective uniform supplied
About Enviro FM
At Enviro FM, our purpose is to create a more sustainable working environment for everyone and to build a better life for all. We are committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and identities. We encourage our employees to get involved and to let their voice be heard.