As a member of our Industrial Cleaning team at Enviro FM, you will have the opportunity to work at some of our prestigious client sites. You will deliver a high-quality cleaning service to create a safe and healthy working environment for yourself and our client’s personnel and buildings.
When you join Enviro FM, you become a part of something great, a company passionate about developing its team enabling them to excel. You will work with a diverse, committed, proficient, and enthusiastic team and be guided by a highly experienced and approachable leadership team
What you will do:
- Focus on the details and complete a list of scheduled industrial cleaning tasks
- Your duties will include the following: cleaning of high levels, walls, ceilings, windows, cladding, stainless steel, upholstery, and any ad hoc requests as required by management
- Operating required machinery such as scrubbers, pressure washers and Scissor lifts & FLT.
- You will need to wear protective clothing (PPE) provided by the company and comply with Health & Safety legislation and policies.
What we require:
- Previous experience in a similar role desired but not essential
- Knowledge of Eco-friendly cleaning solutions and their uses both internally and externally
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be open to feedback, responds to coaching and is a skilled learner
- The ability to work at a fast pace and adapt to change when needed
- Be a team player and take instruction from management
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, demonstrate the use of initiative and be self-motivating
- Ability to resolve problems in a safe and timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills
What we offer:
Working with Enviro FM is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something great. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
- Countless opportunities to grow within this budding young company
- Full training provided
- Full protective uniform supplied
About The Company
About Enviro FM
At Enviro FM, our purpose is to create a more sustainable working environment for everyone and to build a better life for all. We are committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and identities. We encourage our employees to get involved and to let their voice be heard.